my first blog award – i’m (almost) speechless
It’s been a LONG spring already filled with way too many concerts to produce and sing. I got lost for awhile. I’m going to try my best to catch up on my blog postings in the next week.
First of all, a word of sincere thanks. One of the talented designers in my craft forum has passed an award to me. Here it is.
This is my very first blog award. I believe that the rules ask me to tell about the things that make me happy. So, here they are (in no specific order):
2. Conducting a great choir
3. Sleeping until I wake up naturally
4. Making other people happy
5. Spending time with people I care about
6. Producing concerts and watching the curtain go up after all the work it took to get there
7. Hearing applause and knowing that I had a part in that
8. Giving unexpected gifts and seeing that look of pleasure on the person’s face
9. Finding hidden talents and helping other people to develop them
Here are a few people whose work I admire and would like to pass this award on to:
Heather of Heather in Florida http://heatherinfl.blogspot.com/
Julie of Stamps and Taxes http://stampsandtaxes.blogspot.com/
CeeCee of CeeCee’s Creations http://www.creationsceecee.com
Melinda of All Things Crafty and Delicious http://stayathomemomcrafts.blogspot.com/
Wanda of Wanda’s Cards and Crafts http://wandascrafts.blogspot.com/
These are just a few of the incredibly talented people I have met online since I joined the creative forums. Please go to their blogs and see their work!